Sunday, August 14, 2011

Califronia summer 2011

Summer has been so busy for us I feel like we have been gone more than we have been home. We went to California in July and spent a week with the Peterson family. While we were there we got family pictures done and they turned out SO cute! I cant wait to order the pictures and get them up in the house. While we were out there Eric took me to San Fransisco for the first time(about a 2 hour drive from Eric's parents). We went to Lombard street (the crookedest street) It was crazy how steep the roads are. I was freaking out a little!
We went to Fisherman's Warf, and had lunch on Pier 39. After lunch we went and checked out Ghirardelli square and walked around the shops.On the way back we went to the beach and took pictures of the golden gate bridge!  We drove over the bridge into San Fransisco, I always get nervous driving over bridges, and as we were getting closer I was freaking out a little bit. Luckily there was fog just around the bridge so I couldn't really see how high up we were. We decided that every time we go to California we are going to try and visit a fun place. While we were visiting Brian and Jackie took us out on their new boat, and I FINALLY got up and stayed up..even for just a few minutes on the wake board!  It's always so nice to get out there and see all our friends and family and we cant wait to start planning our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment