Thursday, September 1, 2011

SCHOOL!!!

Both Eric and I went back to college this semester! We both are only taking two classes, we are in the same English/writing class and my other class is foundation of business thought and Eric is taking math! This week has been my first week of school and work, I didn't realize how much it would change my regular routines from day to day! My classes are pretty easy it's just really different to work later in the days on Tuesday's and not have my Thursday's to do whatever I want. I'm sure after a few weeks of getting used to it I will adjust just fine! I just hope I can make it until than!In our writing class right now we are writing a lot of reflection essays on the events that have taken place in our lives that have helped to shape the people we are today. The class has made me realize how many events in our lives Eric and I have experienced together because we started dating when we were 17. I'm so glad I married my best friend, and that its Eric that I get to ride on this roller coaster with! We both are really excited to continue in school and get our degrees and take on the world! We both have been so busy with work,Eric's running three websites now and Gear to Grow- the non profit he runs, and Target always keeps me taking on something new and different, that some people may think we are crazy trying to take on everything we do but we couldn't be more excited! I'm excited to get my degree and promote to ETL! We definitely have the world ahead of us! Its an exciting feeling to realize how much potential we both have and see some of those things coming to life! 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys were starting classes this semester. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited I checked your blog! Love all the updates! I am really excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete