Sunday, January 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tomorrow is Eric's 23rd birthday! Happy birthday babe! I'm so lucky to be able to call him my hubby.Here are 23 reasons/things I love about him!
1. He always knows what to say to make my day better
2. He works hard everyday to make our dreams a reality
3. He is a great friend. 
4. He has a great sense of humor
5. He is very intelligent
6. His never ending desire to learn more
7. His determination
8. His big blue eyes
9. His laugh
10. His ability to have a conversation with anyone and everyone.
11. His big hugs
12. He is patient
13. He knows when something is wrong without me saying a word
14. He would do whatever it took to support and protect our family/life
15. He always defends me.. even when I might be wrong
16. He pushes me everyday to go after my dreams
17. He is supportive of everything I do
18. His love of the outdoors and animals
19. His appreciation and love of family
20. He makes me laugh everyday
21. He is always up for an adventure
22. He tells me I'm beautiful every single day
23. He is my best friend
Happy birthday Eric. I Love you so much and am so excited to spend forever and always with you by my side. "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where we have been." 
XoXo Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment