Saturday, February 11, 2012

14 days of Valentines



I found this idea on a cute friends blog. She called hers the 14 days of LOVE and I thought what a great idea to give the hubby something to show my love everyday for 14 days! I found most of my ideas with free printable's here! http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/01/14-days-of-valentines-free-printables.html


Here is what I did...
Day 1: Your my "one" and only
Day 2: I heart you-reeses heart box
Day 3: Your one hot tamale
Day 4: Book of love coupon's
Day 5: I love you more than chocolate.. and that's a lot 
Day 6: "sixy" time
Day 7: I have a crush on you- orange crush soda
Day 8: I chews you-gum
Day 9: Your the bomb-Rolos
Day 10: 10 things I love about you 
Day 11: We were "mint" to be together- Junior mints
Day 12: 12 minute back massage
Day 13:  Your rock my world-pop rocks
Day 14:  To be determined.....
Happy Valentines day! 

2 comments: